Saturday, March 1, 2008

Morgan's Baptism!



Today was Morgan's baptism. We got up at 7:30am and hurried to get ready. The first thing out of Kayla's mouth was "Saturday is the only day I have to sleep in, let me sleep!" Once we got over that, the day was just perfect. We arrived at the church on time and took some pictures by the font. Both Morgan and I were very excited. There were three other children getting baptized with Morgan. Two girls and a boy. The baptism went smooth, no re-dos or anything like that. After the actual baptism we went back to the chapel and Kayla gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. She did a really good job. She spoke loud and clear. She spoke about her silky being a comforter like the Holy Ghost. It was very cute. I then confirmed Morgan. I really felt the spirit during the conformation. Probably one of the strongest times of my entire life. Greg, Uncle Joe, our home teacher, Brian and the bishop all stood in the circle. We had treats after at the Montgomery's home because our house is a complete mess for all the construction. What a wonderful day! How blessed we are to have the gospel in our lives.

3 comments:

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Congrats Morgan! What a cool thing to baptize your kids. So glad you had such a great experience. Wish we could have been there. So proud of you guys raising such a great family!

Tiffany D. Montgomery said...

What a fun day we had! I am so happy that I was a part of Morgan's big day. We love you all so much. You are truly our Ohana. BFF's!!! :)

April Cobb said...

That is amazing. What an incredible experience. I am not surprised that you would feel the spirit so strong when confirming your own child. You make me look forward to our kids' baptisms. I hope she knows how special she is.