Friday, March 5, 2010

Magleby's in Springville



Tonight Lisa and I tried out the new Magleby's in Springville. The downstairs area is their fine dinning called The Grotto. They serve steak and seafood next to their homemade rolls. We had a nice time. Our waiter was fun and the food was good. For some reason I remember the rolls being better though. The steak was prepared just the way I like it and the crab stuffed shrimp was wonderful. The prices are a bit higher than say Outback but still reasonable. Shane our waiter gave us free dessert because Lisa & I are so charming. Who wouldn't want to give these two hotties free dessert? We had a late dinner, 9:30pm and the place was empty. I always ask myself "Would I go back?" and I would. There are a few things I'd like to try on the menu and the food was really good. So try it out and let's get this place hopping.

No comments: