Friday, June 13, 2008

Remembering the good ol' days

So a friend of mine sent me this video and it brought back major memories. Back in the day, Tyler Davis and I would bring our guitars to seminary and we would make up songs on the fly and then sing them to our women. In fact, we brought our guitars everywhere singing and playing and messing around. Tyler was always the real talented one and I was just the good looking side kick. So when you watch this clip, think of Tyler and I bringing the sexy tunes back, but this time to our wives.

5 comments:

Lindy Rae said...

Shane and I LOVE Flight of the Concords! They're hilarious. I'm laughing so hard picturing you and Ty singing like these guys.

You should get the first season of these guys' show on DVD...we have watched it about a hundred times, and it's still funny.

April Cobb said...

Rob, where where you guys back then? Couldn't you have visited my seminary class in San Clemente once in a while? The only thing that woke me up was sitting on those cold chairs in my cheer skirt... yikes! It's all coming back. I hope your next posting features you and Tyler... playing and singin' away. It could be called the "Sexy Seminary Strummers reunion tour." I would SO buy tickets.

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

After watching this, I've pulled out my dusty guitar and am preparing for our reunion tour. Thanks for the inspiration.

Do you remember "Fry Guy" wanting a piece of us after singing a beautiful song about him to the class?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! This is great! I never knew that you played the guitar! That is awesome!

Tiffany D. Montgomery said...

I knew you would love this one! I had to send it to you IMMEDIATELY! On our next trip (Vegas? Hawaii?), you and Rob (my Rob) should get your groove on for Lisa and I! Only this time, you will be the talented one and Rob will just be the silly, cheeky side kick! You know, its "business time!" Bring the sexy back, Rob! Bring it!!