Monday, October 6, 2008

Maui - Day 1

Today we woke up at quarter to six. I love coming to Hawaii because the time change is four hours behind Utah. That means when I wake up at six in the morning in Hawaii my body feels like it's ten in the morning in Utah. And that is just perfect for me. Anyway, we took a walk to Black Rock and back to get a little exercise. We love the walk and view of the ocean, mountains and other islands. The weather was wonderful as always. We then had a bite to eat and headed down to the beach.
Sean and I went snorkeling first thing and saw a couple of turtles. One turned around and just looked at Sean for about a minute. We saw tons of beautiful fish. I wished I had my camera. The water was so calm and clear.
Lisa and I shared fajitas at Hard Rock Cafe. We are having fun with our friends. After we went to Cold Stone for a little ice cream and dancing.
Tonight we played cards and games and had a great time. Jen Herde is so funny. We just laugh and laugh until it hurts.

1 comment:

Tiffany D. Montgomery said...

Looks like so much fun! I seriously have an ache in my heart that we are not there with you! :( We always have so much fun with you! Maybe next year... I wish you could pop over to Kauai for a day! It would be so fun to have you there with us!!!!!! Love you guys! Miss you already! xoxo