Saturday, October 11, 2008

Maui - Day 4

Wednesday was just a relaxing day. Lisa and I got a cabana and laid out all day. We just listened to music, read our books and swam. I love days like this. The pool here is beautiful. It is huge and has a sweet slide. I took some video going down the slide. Sean was at the bottom of the slide trying to BA the camera as I came down.


Everyday we go snorkeling. Today Sean and I saw three eels, a turtle and an eagle ray. It was the best shore dive we have had. I have been here a few times and I have never seen an eagle ray diving. I took some pictures and video. I love this waterproof camera.
We were filming the ray from above and then both Sean and I went diving down for a closer look. We got some good footage and at the end you can see Sean diving.
This eel was huge. Sean wanted to get the eel to bite his fine but it wouldn't do it. Some nice video below.

No comments: