Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 4 – Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Again we woke up to a beautiful view - Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

The first thing we did was get on a bus and head to Dolphin Cove to swim with the dolphins. It was so much fun. They made a video of us playing with the dolphins.
At Dolphin Cove they had food, shops, pirates and animals. We took pictures of everything. They then took us to Dunns River, where we climbed the falls. What a cool experience.




Every night we have dinner in this gorgeous three story dinning room. The food is so good. We order two appetizers, two main courses and all the deserts every time. Our waiter is very fun. His name is Putu.
After dinner they were having a Love and Marriage game and Lisa really wanted to be a player. They asked who wanted to play and those that wanted to play had to try out. They asked each couple to say “Oh baby, Oh baby, we want to play” The couple that the audience thought that said it the best got to play. Well, Lisa and I stood up on our chairs, shook our butts at everyone while saying the phrase and won. The game was really funny and we had a blast. We should have won but came in last place.



4 comments:

Tim & Steph said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! It has been so much fun looking at your blog each day--I almost feel like we are taking a vacation with you. I miss ya around here though!

Tiffany D. Montgomery said...

I love the iguana photo! Too funny. I think you are brave, Lisa! I can't wait to see the full video of the married game. It looks hilarious! I am glad you have had so much fun. Thanks for posting everyday, it has been fun to see what you are up to!! Love you!!

StatCraze said...

Looks like a great trip. You guys were pretty brave with that iguana, I find them to be repulsive and probably wouldn't have touched it.

I liked the video but I think any day I spend on the lake with Rob could also be best-described with the movie title "Free Willy"

Love ya, Robbie. I'm glad you're back.

April Cobb said...

Okay, so first of all, Lisa, you look great! There is no way your body has had all those kids. I think you had a surrogate.

Second, I am pretty sure that Rob would have had the same answer no matter which girl he had ended up marrying... didn't he take them all to the Disneyland Hotel? It's pretty memorable. ;) I love it!