Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday - Day 2

Today we woke up and headed right to the gym. Lisa did yoga with Steph, I did the elliptical and Clay never woke up. The gym is in the front of the boat and over looks the ocean. It is just beautiful. We had your typical breakfast and hit the sun deck. It is so nice to just lie in the sun and read. I finished the New Moon today. Oh I just love Edward!
After baking in the sun we cooled off in the pool. It is so cool; they have a band play right next to the pool. The steal drums were making us want to dance. I suppressed the urge to dance but Lisa wanted to boogie. Below is a clip of her getting down.

We couldn’t find Steph and Clay all day and then finally we met up in the hot tub.
Tonight was formal night so we dress up and had an incredible meal. There was a Broadway show after and we loved it.


5 comments:

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

We live our lives through you guys. That seems so sweet to just chill, eat, workout, play, be entertained, eat more, lay out, swim... I can do that. I want that. I deserve that. I'm going to have that. oops, gotta go, the baby pooped.

TR said...

Rob, you are reading Twilight? I love it! I'll now expect you to read my latest blog and add my little image to your blog! BTW, your cruise looks so fun!

Brad Frandsen said...

Sweet tie!

Tiffany D. Montgomery said...

What a great photo of you two! Lookin' HOT, baby! I loved watching Lisa boogie! You go, girl! I also love that you are reading Twilight! Eclipse is way better than New Moon! I can't wait for book 4 to come out this summer!!!!!! Have a blast tonight. McKayla is at your house right now having a fun BBQ with Kayla and friends! PARTY!! :) Love Ya, Tiff

April Cobb said...

Lisa, you rock. I would throw out my back if I did even the electric slide. I think you have more swimsuits that I have dish towels. But I never dance in my dish towels.