Saturday, August 9, 2008

Memorial day in California

We took a short trip to California for Memorial day. Lisa brought the activities as always. This time it was iron on shirts with puff paint. The kids love activity days with Craftylisa.




I have one brother that doesn't talk to me any more and one the gives me the bird everytime he sees me. Ha! Ha!
We had a BBQ at Tony's house on Memorial day. We ate good food and swam. We had a blast.
We did some modeling in Tony's backyard. Below is a clip

2 comments:

April Cobb said...

Could your girls make me one of those shirts that say something like, "Super Hottie," or I would settle for "Hot Mama." Maybe if I just wear a label, people will believe it. The underwater pictures are amazing!

Stephanie said...

I love to see pictures of your family. It looks like Tony two hasen't changed a bit! By the way, I went in to donate blood today with the red cross and they turned me away. And it's all because of our cruise!! Jamaica and Haiti are flagged countries, so if you have been there you can't donate for a year! I guess I have a high risk for maleria. I told Clay I'll never be able to donate again since I'm already planning our next cruise!!!