Saturday, August 9, 2008

Super Mom!

Ok, I have to say that Lisa is a wonderful mother. In fact, other than my mother, I don't think there is better. She cares for our kids so much. She is loving them, teaching them and caring for them 24/7. She takes them to dance, music, practice, voice, karate, school, church, shopping, lunch, friends and then gets them ready for bed. She then showers them, reads to them, prays with them, sings to them and loves them. How lucky am I to have such an angel for my family?



Whenever we are taking pictures Taylor always pulls the funniest faces. Here are some Mother's Day shots that just make me laugh.

1 comment:

April Cobb said...

Stop it, Lisa!! You are making me look bad. You really do have a good catch, Rob. I am also impressed by how her creativity and fun didn't stop when you got married. She always has something up her sleeve. Those are some darn lucky kids! Glad you are back bloggin'.