Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Eric Jackson - Fitness Ridge

Lisa and I took the kids down to St. George for Presidents day weekend. St. George holds their annual parade of homes during that weekend and we love to go see the incredible homes. During the weekend we were able to visit Eric and see the business he now works at. He is heading up the marketing department at Fitness Ridge Resort and Spa. It looks like a place I'd like to stay at. It was nice to see Eric. I miss him at CirclePix but Fitness Ridge looks like a great opportunity and I am happy for him. As we were talking about the business, my mind just started thinking of all the ways I would market their business. I love that kind of stuff.
If you want to check out a virtual tour of Fitness Ridge click here. Fitness Ridge

No comments: