Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last dinner with the crew

We had an incredible dinner with the team. We ate at the Kabob Factory. It was a little cold outside but we had a great time. It was fun getting to know the team on a more personal level. I would have liked to hang out with them after hours a little more. At the Kabob Factory they just keep bringing food. There were 9 different kabobs, lentils, rice, flat bread, and dessert. We just started laughing there was so much food. It was one of the best places we ate. They brought out hot water for us to wash our hands in. Very fancy. When we were leaving there was a craftsman making bangles. I had to get some for the girls. We had a great time.



1 comment:

Tiffany D. Montgomery said...

What a fun trip! I loved the photo journal! :) I'm glad you had a great end to a good trip! I will work on my blog this weekend so you have something new to look at! :) Reading your blog makes me hungry for some good INDIAN FOOD- Yummy!