Sunday, February 24, 2008

Petting the sharks

Sean and I went scuba diving at the Bonneville Seabase on Saturday. We had a great time. The location is between Salt Lake and Wendover. They have these natural salt water springs with temperatures around 70 degrees. There were a bunch of salt water fish and a couple of Nurse Sharks. The shark in the clip below was about 8 feet. We were able to pet the sharks and just admire their beauty. It was really amazing. We dove for about 2 hours. Just getting ready for Hawaii!

3 comments:

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Holy Cow dude. I'm blown away. I can't believe you guys are petting sharks in UT in the middle of winter. You guys rule! So jealous.

TR said...

I've heard about this place. Looks way cool. I'll learn to dive and you can take me with you next time.

Tiffany D. Montgomery said...

Way cool, Rob. Way cool. I dare you to pet a shark on our next trip to Hawaii!!